Monday, June 20, 2016

Where can I find Four Dirty Boys Soap?

www.fourdirtyboyssoap.com
Four Dirty Boys Soap
I will not be doing any markets for the remainder of June. We have ball games with our boys and it's just too much for me to try to juggle. Aiming for July to get back to the markets, maybe. This year, it seems to be a bit more difficult to manage and I was kind of stressing myself out trying to do it all. 
Rest assured, I am still making and selling soap but I am making a shift in my business activities.The farmers markets really helped me introduce my products to many people last year. That was great...last year. This year I am hearing, "Oh I already buy your soap at Hy-Vee." and while that makes me very happy it also tells me that my valuable time is being wasted at the markets. Hence the shift.
I will be attending only well established special events from this point forward. I will be at Altrusa in Macomb in the Fall and a few select other venues. Other than that, my soap will be available in my online shop, Hy-vee in Macomb and in very limited quantities in the Burlington, Iowa Hy-Vee on Agency street, as well as the Macomb Food Co-op. 
You can feel free to message me here on Facebook or order through my online shop. If you are local and want to pick up or arrange delivery, use the code LOCAL1 and the shipping charge will be zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment